Monday, July 5, 2010

What are you readin' #2



For years I've been buying books by Christophe Blain, and not once have I been disappointed. On the contrary, he continues surprising me over and over again. Is there something this guy can't do in comics ?

Quai d'Orsay gives the reader some insight in the administration of De Villepin, when he was responsible for foreign affairs in France. Written fluently by an insider, the short stories expose the absurdity and humor of the different circonstances in which the main character is living. I can only say that this book is an absolute MUST read for anyone, and a great gift to receive. Only a few weeks ago, De Villepin announced his ambition as a presidential candidate for France. I'm already looking forward to that.

Hope you enjoy this book as much as I do.

No comments: